Welcome to the Ma & Pa Railroad Heritage Village
With train rides for all, restored buildings to explore, special events and re-enactments to enjoy, geocaches to find, and a museum full of antiques, railroad artifacts, and milling equipment, the Heritage Village at Muddy Creek Forks is alive with countless people. Come begin your Journey in Time.
General Hours & Admissions
Sundays: 1 PM - 5 PM
June through Labor Day
Special Event Days
Jun 3-4; Jun 10-11; Jun 16-17; Jul 16; Aug 26-27; Sep 23; Oct 8, 14-15, 21-22;
Special event times vary - view calendar for details.
* Train Tickets *
Buy online or at the Village:
$7 adult, $5 child, under 3 ride free.
Admission to Buildings & Village Grounds: FREE
(717) 927-9565 (voice mail)
Ma & Pa Railroad Events
- Train Rides & Tours - All Sundays, Jun 4 - Sep 3, 1-5 PM
- WWI Encampment - Jun 3-4
- Mid-Atlantic Milling Weekend - Jun 10-11
- Made in America Tours - Jun 16-17
- Early American Autos - Jul 16
- WWII Encampment - Aug 26-27
- Railroad Heritage Day - Sep 23
- Fall Leaf Excursions - Oct 8, 14-15, 21-22
- Christmas City Express - Dec 8-10, 15-17