Welcome to the Ma & Pa Railroad Heritage Village
With train rides for all, restored buildings to explore, special event and re-enactments to enjoy, geocaches to find, and a museum full of antiques, railroad artifacts, and milling equipment, the Heritage Village at Muddy Creek Forks is alive with countless people. Come begin your Journey in Time.
General Hours & Admissions
Sundays: 1 PM - 5 PM
June through Labor Day
Special Event Days
June 13-14, 19-20, August 9, Railroad Heritage Day (Sept 26) and Oct. 3, 4, 11, 17, 18
Special event times vary - view calendar for details.
Train Tickets: $7 adult, $5 child, under 3 ride free. Hand pump car $1.
Buildings & Village Grounds: FREE
(717) 927-9565 (voice mail)
Ma & Pa Railroad Events
- Operating Schedule (Train Rides & Tours) - June - Labor Day & Special Events
- Mid-Atlantic Milling Weekend - June 13-14
- Made in America Factory Tour - June 19-20
- Celebrate Short Line Sunday - Aug 9
- Railroad Heritage Day - Sept 26
- WWI Encampment Days - Oct 3-4
- Fall Leaf Excursions - Oct 11, 17, 18